By-VS’s editions are printed on photo silver or « Fine Art » paper
Silver paper : Fujicolor Crystal Archive Type DPII (C-print on Lambda)
- Silver halides color photo paper, made for high quality prints
- Professional photographers use this paper, famous for its sharpness and its fine rendering of colors and lights
Fine art paper : Bamboo Hahnemühle 290g paper (Pigment inkjet)
- Smooth texture and firmness for this great classic with a slightly cracked white tone.
The passepartout (mat) is a cardboard frame around the image (1.4 mm thick). The main goal is aesthetic, but also technical by creating space between photo and frame glass to avoid contact. A cardboard background finalizes this set ready to be framed.
- High quality cardboard
- Perfect cutting by a numerically controlled machine
- Acid-free cardboard
- Permanent white bevel (no yellowing over time)